Saturday, June 22, 2013

Long Day. . .

Today was a long day of cleaning and then meeting with people to sell our home.
It will be a relief when we don't have to do that anymore.

Every day is a run from minute to minute.
I wake with my teeth clenched.  The muscles in my neck and back are getting tighter and tighter.
I could use my Aunt Nancy's massage chair about now.

Luckily, every day gets closer and closer to the eradication of the causes of my major stressors.

With every labor and delivery, my awareness of pain is heightened.  I believe our bodies remember pain and when that same pain comes again, at least my body remembers and reacts.

I've come to the conclusion that my mind is the same way.  Dealing with moving again, the fourth time in four years, my mind remembers the stress all too well.  Even though I try and calm it down, it is on overload.  At least I know it will all be over in about 8 weeks.  

True, that's a little longer than a labor and delivery, but having an endpoint helps.  : )

1 comment:

  1. When you get settled, have Jeremy fly you out to my chair.

    ReplyDelete