So, I guess it's harder than it seems to post something on here every day.
Last week we were in Utah for the Baird family reunion.
The week before that, Jeremy, Jaycie, Benny and I were getting ready for and went on Trek.
The week before that we were getting ready for trek and buying a house in Missouri and selling our house here, while saying goodbye to Fiona - and Jaycie was at girls camp as a YCL.
The week before that Benny and I were in Missouri looking for a house while Jeremy and the kids were in Utah visiting cousins. Jaycie and Fiona stayed here because Jaycie had Ovation rehearsals and Fiona was doing last minute things before she went home.
I can't really remember what we were doing the week before that.
Life has been a blur. . . a good blur, but a blur.
This week we've been focusing on packing with a short trip to California thrown in there to get some dental work done.
Jeremy just took all my screamy, cute girls to DI so I can have some silence and get some more packing done. It is going to be awesome when this move is over.
But until then, I will try and keep smiling. : )
I want more details about the move - where in Missouri? What brought this about? etc.....
ReplyDelete