We left dear Las Vegas after church Sunday, August 11th, and drove to Flagstaff.
Monday we drove 14 hours to Oklahoma City.
We were all exhausted!
(The older kids always feel so special when they get their own hotel room.)
We were grateful for breakfast in the hotels,
And little towns, like Shamrock, where there was McDonald's. . .
. . . and guys in trucks dragging Maine that whistled at Jaycie and Benny.
A rest stop with a playground was a welcome relief!
Tuesday we arrived in our new state just in time to catch some frogs before going to bed. . .
. . . in the dining room.
Thus begins a new chapter in our lives.




YAY!!! I still want to hear more about your move - the whys, wheres, etc. I'm still sad we'll miss you in Oct when we go to Vegas - the possiblity of seeing you guys and doing something with you made the trip a better idea - I don't like Vegas.......at all. Glad you guys are having fun - it looks beautiful over there!!!
ReplyDelete