Thursday, June 20, 2013

There is no real reason. . .

There is no "real" reason I can't type a few sentences on this thing every day.
I miss being able to look back at our family history that takes place on the blog.

Yesterday, our offer on a house in Missouri was accepted.
The scouts also came over and worked on the Aquanot stuff.

You know your husband loves his calling when he comes inside and asks you to take pictures because 10 teenage boys swimming in the pool is termed as "cute".

And it kind of was.

The house in Missouri has a pool too, I'm sure this kind of thing will continue out there.


Since the hot tub was warmed up, the family stayed out late and enjoyed it.
Too bad we have screamy girls and a neighbor who goes to bed at 7.
It's no fun to get yelled at over the fence.


The house in Missouri is in the middle of 3 acres.
No fences and no neighbors real close to bother.
Phew!

1 comment:

  1. WAIT - are you moving to Missouri??? We were so excited to come visit you at the conference Lafe has in Vegas in October! I want more information!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete