Jeremy's family has the fun tradition of having a Pretend Christmas every August.
It began when his family would spend summers up in Jackson Hole, WY where his Dad would put on shows. To say goodbye to the cast each year, they would have a "Pretend Christmas" party.
Jeremy's mom is an amazingly creative lady and Jeremy tells of the gifts she would make each member of the cast. It would be specific to them to each cast members' experiences over the summer.
This year, Grandma Baird very thoughtfully sent us a popcorn popper.
Little did she know that I had given away ours when we moved because it was missing the butter holder (which I found when we unpacked here - oy vey).
We were ecstatic! Partially because a friend brought over some delicious white chocolate popcorn and we wanted to be able to make some!
Thank you Grandma!
Little did I realize you NEEDED a popcorn popper.
ReplyDeleteSo happy I found the right present. Now I need ideas for REAL Christmas please!!!!! So looking to our visit next month. Can't wait.