For Christmas we got Jeremy a lego set. . . that was rather large.
(Thank you lollipop Grandpa and Grandma and fruit snack Grandpa and Grandma.)
It required we clean up part of the yard.
Everybody got in on the action (even the 2 year old) . . . breaking down an old trampoline that was left with the new house,
picking up dog poop,
holding lego pieces for Dad, etc.
The poor young ones tried to hide from the taskmaster aka Daddy,
but they were soon found and put back to work.
As the project began to come together, a vision of fun times in the near future began to form.
Different helpers came out throughout the hours of Saturday to help the lego man.
These were the final pieces placed on that Saturday.
On Monday, the missionaries came over to help with the roof and accessories.
And then it was playtime. . .
On a lego project never to be undone. . . by us anyways.
It brings a smile to my face to see how noone can resist swinging on the swings or climbing the wall or going down the slide, no matter how old they are.
And remember that day I was left almost alone?
I turned to KD and asked what SHE wanted to do.
"Swing!"
So that's what we did.










I know you like my Narnia.....but I am sooo ready to have some palm trees in my yard!!
ReplyDelete